Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer with a mix of both FMCG, Industrial manufacturing and Automation Experience?
I'm looking for an all rounder to work for one of the leading names in Hertfordshire. You will be electrically biased and have a proven history an knowledge of commercial electrics, electronics.
This is a shift based role working Double Days, 6-2, 2-10.
Key Desirable requirements:
- Electrical principals appropriate to mechanical systems
- 17th Edition
- Testing & Inspection
- Basic PLC
- AC/DC motor application and principals
- Fault diagnostic approach to electrical and electronic systems
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
- Knowledge of building management systems
- Able to work on own initiative and exhibit characteristics of strong self-discipline
- Able to work with others in order to develop aims of the business, flexible and able to adapt to working in a demanding environment
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship or hold a recognised qualification(e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC, NVQ level 3, ONC in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline or a comparable national or service qualification)
This isn't your usual Maintenance role and offers a real interesting place to work, no 2 days are the same and you will find yourself working on a multitude of projects.
For more information on Maintenance Engineer please call Nathan 02030175170 or email Nathan@proactive-tech.co.uk
Proactive (about us)
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Nathan on 02030175170 or submit your CV to Nathan@proactive-tech.co.uk or simply click apply below.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.