Driving Mobile Engineer
Central London, Greater London & Berkshire
£42,000 + Benefits
A medium sized client of mine is currently searching for keen and enthusiastic electrically biased driving mobile engineer to work mobile between several sites based Central London, Greater London & Berkshire. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within a mobile role.
Day to day duties include:
- PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
- All Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
- Being on a call out rota to cover out of hours breakdown emergencies.
- Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
- Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
- Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
Company vehicle + Fuel card
If you are interested in the above role, please apply now!
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.