Are you a Document Controller looking for an exciting new residential and commercial project to start work on within the next few weeks? If so, read on...
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience in document control
- 4 projects is preferred system but others are accepted
- Have experience working on residential/commercial projects
- Be a switched on individual with initiative
- Immediacy is desired but not a deal breaker
Your duties in this role may include:
- Maintaining and update job records
- Project filing and archiving
- Preparation of specifications, schedules and defects lists
- Attending and minuting weekly project team meetings
- use of various systems, preferably 4 projects to organise and upload the drawings of the project
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over the phone
- Providing exemplary administrative support for the project team
To apply for this role, please click below or get in touch with Maddie Smith at Fawkes & Reece.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceDocument controller - 4 Projects
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.