I am currently looking for a driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic fit out Construction Manager. The company we're recruiting for focuses a lot on fit out and refurbishments of commercial and heritage properties throughout Central London and they are in need of a No.1 Construction Manager.
You'll be responsible for the daily management of a £40million Commercial Fitout Project based in Central London, focusing on delivering a quality service and product. You'll be working alongside a very professional team, applying systems and procedures, and firmly embedding the firms culture.
What do you need to bring?
* Significant management experience in the construction industry working on commercial fit-out projects of £10m+.
* Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
* General knowledge of contracts (Minimum)
* General knowledge of IT (MS Office, Powerproject or Asta programming) (Minimum)
* Key communication skills necessary to maintain client relationships.
* Key skills in project planning and time management and effective communication to manage site-based project personnel.
* Experience in running and recording effective meetings with a range of key stakeholders, internal and external
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* The ability to communicate with and delegate to other members of the team - you'll be happy to work with our design teams and trade contractors at site and project meetings
* A willingness to mentor other members of the construction management team
* The ability to be a key liaison point with the client and design team before construction begins
Please apply now and get in touch with Danny Ireland at Fawkes and Reece on 020 7288 0166.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.