Apply today to grow your career in Business Development with our Client, a Developer with strong international expertise in the Energy industry!
This is a permanent position based in Southeast Asia.
- Increasing client base by contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Develop and negotiate on quotations and proposals
- Pitching products and services to the needs of the clients
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- 3 years experience with B2B sales
- Sales-driven to hit and exceed KPIs set
- Thai speaking is required to liaise with local clients
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to handle pressue and meet deadlines
Our client is looking to secure the position by September. If you are an ambitious individual looking to further your career with an international company which is growing rapidly, apply today. We have started screening candidates and do not expect the position to be open for long.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or click through the link to apply today!
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.