Contract and Claims Manager - Dams and Hydropower Project (Pakistan)
EWI is working with International Engineering Consultancy based in Europe. At this moment they are seeking Contracts and Claims Manager Hydropower project in Pakistan
Position details below:
* Education: Civil Engineering
* General Experience: 20 years
* Hydropower Experience: minimum 5 years
* Regional Experience (Asia): minimum 2 years
Project Length: (12 months rolling contract )
The expert is expected to take care of the following tasks during the construction stage:
* Review bidding documents from the contractual viewpoint prepared by the consultant.
* Support End Client running the entire bid management process through selection and negotiation of each contract package from the contractual viewpoint.
* Supervise all works of construction works from the contractual viewpoint.
* Prepare reports and documents specified in ToR.
* Record events leading to delay in construction activities.
* Execute skill transfer programs for Client personnel during construction stage.
* Assist in maintaining sound external relations and personnel relations.
* Maintain records documenting decisions made at meetings, progress of project implementation and changes to contract plans.
Project Location: Pakistan
The package is:
* Monthly net remuneration of USD 10,000 to 12,000
* 3 flights per year to the candidate's country of residence
* Free accommodation and local transport.
Mobilization: November 2019
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any Hydropower assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola at ewi recruitment. Candidate referrals are also very welcomed, so please feel free to pass our details to any friend or colleagues.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.