Planning Manager - Airport
I am looking for a Planning Manager to be an integral part of my client's construction business that has delivered some of the most recognised and celebrated projects, from fixed price contracting to construction management and everything in between.
My Client aims to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing methodology and build ability with the project team.
- Producing time slice drawings to communicate the programme to the project team and stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients' planner.
- Providing time impact assessments and validation narrative for change control processes and procedures.
- Planning duties on construction projects. Producing of programmes for construction projects, last planner process, month end reporting, dashboards and project controls reporting.
- Maintaining of the programmes throughout the lifespan of the project.
- Proactively reviewing methodology and build ability to optimise the success of the project.
The right candidates knowledge, skills and experience will include:
- Airport construction experience.
- BIM and project controls experience.
- Good working knowledge of planning and scheduling systems i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Experienced in using IT applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Earned value reporting experience.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and construction experience.
- Baggage handling projects experience.
- Strong and effective decision making capabilities.
- A relevant degree qualification in engineering/construction or equivalent.
- Membership of a relevant professional body and/or established to attain membership i.e. CIOB or APM.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now with your updated CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch to discuss with you in further detail.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.